Return & Exchange Policy
* We endeavour to dispatch all orders within 5 working days from when your order is placed and the payment is received.
* You may cancel your contract with The Wells Candle Co and return an item(s) to us for a full refund (minus the original delivery costs), within 30 days of receiving your order. To cancel your order you must notify us in writing by email to email@example.com quoting your name and order reference number.
* In the event of an order cancellation on your part (a return within 30 days), you are required to cover the cost of returning the item(s) to The Wells Candle Company.
* We cannot reimburse you for this cost unless the item is faulty or has been damaged in transit.
* In the unlikely case your order is faulty or has been damaged in transit, please contact us at your earliest opportunity by emailing us at info@thewellscandlecompany We will either replace the damaged item and dispatch it free of charge within 3 working days, or refund the price you paid for the item including postage.
* We reserve the right to require proof of damage: You can either photograph the damage and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or return the item to our postal address (which we will supply to you). If the item is found to be faulty or damaged, we will refund the price you paid for it, and reimburse you for the returns postage. If the item is found not to be faulty or damaged, we cannot refund you for the item, or reimburse you for the return postage costs.
* Once an item has been dispatched, we’re not able to accept returns or exchanges for items that have been personalised or made to order, unless that item has been damaged in transit or is found to be faulty.
* In the event of a cancellation, we will reimburse you without undue delay and within 14 days from the day we receive the returned items or, if earlier, 14 days from the day we receive a proof of postage of your returned order from you. We will reimburse you using the same payment method you used originally.
* The Wells Candle Company reserve the right to cancel the contract between the customer, in an unlikely case, if:
– we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
– we are not able to deliver to your area; or
– one or more of the products you have ordered has a pricing, description or technical issue.